Charity project

This is my project about charity:
Hi, I´m Claudia Ivonne Cortés Beltrán
This organization is Mentors del Mañana, is a group of the students in high school because they detected the problem of school dropout in the Zacatecas city and your solution is given a class or like an advice for children and this organization begun 1.30 years ago and I think is a good organization because education is a thing most important at this moment in the world and all the children and teenagers have the right to education. I choose this organization because I think that this problem it´s very severe because the education it´s the base of any person and this permitted they will have a good life quality. I help this organization to many ways but this weekend I go to the elementary school where I was a mentor and I help children to arm the robot and I brought many snacks. We go to the school on Saturday and us give a class of robotic and talk about technology, and after We made teams for that the children put together a Robot and the children are very happy and motivated, this activity was very good because the children can learn and have fun. After this activity, they have free time and we give snacks for all the children and  play soccer and basketball with them, the children  were are very happy and enjoying the activities The activities end at 1.00 pm in the afternoon because the children have to go to your house and We put in order all the things. This day goes to 11 children and they were very energetic and curious. In the personal, I like it the activity because I can teach to someone and this experience was very great.

Comentarios