Writing about travel

My first travel to the beach:
Hi, I am Claudia Ivonne Cortés Beltrán and I going to talk about my first travel to the beach, this travel was in Mazatlán City.
I go to the beach for the first time when I was 10 years old, I went with my all family, we went away on holiday, we landed at the airport in the morning and after we took all the suitcases and go to the hotel, the hotel where we arrived was EL MORO, when was at the hotel we went to our bedrooms because we need to left our suitcase and unpacked our luggage. My luggage was a swimsuit, suntan lotion, sunglasses, shorts, skirt, flips flops and other things. 
I was twice weeks because was the only time that I had of vacations, the hotel was amazing and comfortable in there was a big pool, the food was delicious, had an internet, also there were funnier different activities and the bedrooms were big and very comfortable.

When we were in Mazatlán City we went to Zona Dorada, the aquarium, we went to eat in restaurant Panama in this place the food is very delicious I recommended and also visit the Malecon. This travel, was amazing because the beach and the food that there are here are my favorites and another thing that as good is the weather. In this travel, I don´t meet new people, because only was with my family, but we brought many souvenirs for my aunts, friends, my grandparents and more for ours. Thanks for your attention it´s all of my first and best travel. 






Comentarios